Machine Vision from FSI Technologies, Inc.
FSI Technologies has been a trusted, engineering oriented manufacturer of industrial automation products for over 50 years. At FSI Machine Vision, we bring that extensive engineering and scientific expertise to bear in
solving complex machine vision applications.
FSI Machine Vision offers complete systems/solutions under our Assured Path to Success program, as well as individual components such as machine vision software, cameras, smart cameras, 3D sensors, lighting,
and lenses. We also offer research, engineering & consulting services. Our machine vision training classes can be tailored to your specific application.
Using machine vision for automatic inspection requires a broad range of disciplines including industrial control automation, communications, physics, optics, gauging, and measurement mathematics. FSI has the
expertise and experience in all of these areas and can engineer machine vision solutions that will work for you. Our systems are working in numerous manufacturing industries, including automotive, electronics,
food processing, robot guidance, as well as research and education.
"Helping you is our vision" tm. Please contact us at 800-468-6009 to discuss the feasibility of our products for your application. Initial consultations are complementary. To help
our engineers better understand your application, please fill out the Pre-Engineering form.
|Solutions & Services
||Hardware & Software Products
At FSI, we offer more than products!
- Machine Vision Systems/Solutions.Components such as hardware, software, lenses and lighting make up the machine vision solution. Selecting the right components to do the
job is the hard part. Let our vision engineers design the perfect system for your application. Call us to discuss your specific application. Initial consultations are always complementary.
- Assured Path to Success tm (APS) Program.A comprehensive roadmap based on a solid partnership approach, which covers all of the important areas of your project from initial
inception thru long term ownership. This option is available on all FSI designed systems, and has demonstrated a 100% success rate.
- Systems/Solutions for Common Applications. While each application has variables that affect the design of the solution, here are some systems and applications where we have extensive experience. General Applications Application Specific Systems
NeuroCheck Case Studies
- Research, Engineering & Consulting. FSI has the expertise to design solutions that recognize and navigate the unique challenges
of machine vision. We can provide services in research and development, consulting, feasibility studies, and machine vision specification development.
- Training. FSI offers comprehensive training on all aspects of machine vision for both NeuroCheck and EVT software. On-your-site application specific training is also
- Downloads & Videos. Machine vision technical and support publications including brochures, handouts and magazine articles, free for you to download. “How-To” machine vision training videos on NeuroCheck & EVT tools.
The building blocks of your solution are also important. The selection of a high quality industrial software engine and proper hardware components has immense impact on long term success
and the ease and economy of ownership. These products are also available for separate purchase.
- NeuroCheck Machine Vision Software.NeuroCheck incorporates all of the most powerful available machine vision tools and capabilities into a fully integrated and user friendly package. The NeuroCheck Concept enables plant-wide standardization, reduces ownership costs, and provides long-term protection of your investment.
- EVT Machine Vision Software. EyeVision is considered leading edge of machine vision software, featuring the latest machine vision tools, architectures, interfaces and hardware support, including 3D imaging technologies.
- 3D Sensor. FSI Technologies adds a new 3D imaging sensor into its machine vision product line. The GS Family of 3D imaging sensors provides
support to a whole new range of robot control and inspection applications, as well as spacial positions and measurements.
- CVS -700/800 Systems. The CVS Series is a family of machine vision systems that can be designed to meet the needs of almost any inspection or robot guidance system. We utilize the latest in machine vision hardware including USB3 and Gig-e cameras.
- Smart Cameras. EyeSpector Smart Camera combines powerful hardware integrated with EyeVision machine vision software. The EyeSpector offers a full range of resolutions in Gray Scale, Color, Area and Line Scan with frame rates up to 250 FPS, and processors through 1 GHz.
- Lighting, Lenses & Cameras. Lighting and optics are a crucial part of any successful machine vision solution. FSI uses high quality machine vision components including machine vision lighting, lenses, optical filters, and cameras, all selected for their suitability to your application. Some of these components can be purchased separately through FSI Express.